Temperature = 12.2C at Ian Stewart Complex/Mt. Douglas High School Temperature = 12.3C at James Bay Elementary School Temperature = 11.1C at Hans Helgesen Elementary School Temperature = 12.4C at John Muir Elementary School Temperature = 10.4C at Ocean Trails Resort Temperature = 11.7C at Willway Elementary School Temperature = 11.6C at Journey Middle School/Poirier Elementary School Temperature = 11.6C at Deep Cove Elementary School Temperature = 11.1C at Prospect Lake Elementary School Temperature = 12.4C at Sidney Elementary School Temperature = 10.3C at Qualicum Beach Middle School Temperature = 10.7C at Palsson Elementary School Temperature = 10.2C at Randerson Ridge Elementary School Temperature = 10.4C at Springwood Middle School Temperature = 10.5C at False Bay School Temperature = 11.1C at Pender Islands Elementary and Secondary School Temperature = 10.6C at Arrowview Elementary School Temperature = 10.6C at Bowser Elementary School Temperature = 12.6C at Margaret Jenkins Elementary School Temperature = 10.8C at Frances Kelsey Secondary School Temperature = 10.4C at Port Renfrew Elementary School Temperature = 10.0C at Nanoose Bay Elementary School Temperature = 12.4C at Saturna Elementary School Temperature = 11.4C at Galiano Island Community School Temperature = 11.4C at Fulford Elementary School Temperature = 11.6C at Gulf Islands Secondary School Temperature = 10.4C at Vancouver Island University Temperature = 10.7C at Seaview Elementary School Temperature = 13.2C at Quamichan Middle School Temperature = 12.1C at Cowichan Valley Open Learning Cooperative Temperature = 10.8C at Shawnigan Lake Temperature = 10.3C at Discovery Elementary School Temperature = 11.1C at Bayview Elementary School Temperature = 10.3C at Mountain View Elementary Temperature = 11.6C at Shawnigan Lake School Temperature = 10.2C at Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre Temperature = 10.7C at Alberni Elementary School Temperature = 10.3C at Maquinna Elementary School Temperature = 9.8C at Wickaninnish Community School Temperature = 10.9C at Ucluelet High School Temperature = 11.6C at Kelset Elementary School Temperature = 10.5C at Ladysmith Secondary School Temperature = 8.5C at Ray Watkins Elementary Temperature = 8.3C at Captain Meares Elementary Secondary School Temperature = 11.2C at West-Mont Montessori School Temperature = 1.1C at Mt. Washington Alpine Resort-Alpine Temperature = 10.0C at Airport Elementary School Temperature = 10.6C at Courtenay Elementary School Temperature = 9.7C at Denman Island Community School Temperature = 9.7C at Hornby Island Community School Temperature = 9.9C at Miracle Beach Elementary Temperature = 10.2C at North Island Distance Education School Temperature = 10.1C at Valley View Elementary School Temperature = 10.2C at Ocean Grove Elementary Temperature = 10.5C at Willow Point Elementary Temperature = 10.2C at Timberline Secondary Temperature = 10.1C at Ripple Rock Elementary School Temperature = 10.8C at Cortes Island School Temperature = 8.4C at Sayward Elementary School Temperature = 10.0C at Carihi Secondary

School-Based Weather Station Network

Vancouver Island

Current temperatures on Vancouver Island.
Temperature at our weather stations (149/163). Place your mouse over a station (diamond) to see the current temperature at that location. Other variables can be found on our two-dimensional plot page. A large version of the temperature map is also available. See Vancouver Island, Gulf Islands. See also: Victoriaweather.ca, Nanaimoweather.ca.

Inland Vancouver Island Forecast

FPCN11 CWVR 302300 Forecasts for the south coast of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 4.00 pm pdt Thursday 30 October 2014 for tonight Friday and Friday night. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 5.00 am Friday.

Inland Vancouver Island. Tonight..Rain ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. Friday..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 11. Friday night..Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

West Vancouver Island Forecast

FPCN11 CWVR 302300 Forecasts for the south coast of British Columbia issued by Environment Canada at 4.00 pm pdt Thursday 30 October 2014 for tonight Friday and Friday night. The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 5.00 am Friday.

West Vancouver Island. Tonight..Showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Windy early this evening. Low 9. Friday..Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 13. Friday night..Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 8.

New: Welcome Phoenix Middle School in Campbell River to our network.

Our iPad and iPhone app is now available from the App Store.

Twitter: @vanisleweather.

Stations in the Network

Penfield Elementary
Date:2014/10/30, 21:41
Temperature: 10.3 C
L: 10.3 C, H: 11.6 C
Humidity: 98 %
Pressure: 1007 hPa barometer trend
Insolation: 0 W/m2
UV Index: 0
Rain: 15.75 mm
Wind Speed: 1 km/hr WNW
Max: 1.6 km/hr

Hailstones massing more that 1 kg fell on Bangladesh on 14 April, 1986.

Select a different location.

All Stations, One Variable

See plots for a single variable at all of the stations in the network.

Summary of Recent Observations

See a graphical summary of the latest observations across the entire network.

Now storing at least 5 918 273 175 observations.

Forest fire danger class rating

Contact information

For further information or data inquiries please contact us at weather@ocean.seos.uvic.ca. If you find a problem or have a question about the site please be sure to send the relevant site and page address (the URL from your browser's address bar). Also include a screen capture image if you can so that we can see what you are seeing.

Site Map

This page took 12.2 ms to generate.

Disclaimer:

Data from the School-Based Weather Station Network in Victoria, BC, Canada, are made freely available "as is" to the public with no guarantee of accuracy or availability. Commercial use requires a license. Please contact weather at ocean.seos.uvic.ca for more information.
This work (this site and all contents not otherwise attributed) by School-Based Weather Station Network is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.victoriaweather.ca/disclaimer.php
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Valid HTML 5
Powered By IDL
Last Modified: June 26 2013 15:30:41.